"FAMM partners with the existing church among the reached to produce the not-yet-existing church among the unreached."
PARTNERSHIPS ARE RELATIONSHIPS;
RELATIONSHIPS ARE BUILT ON TRUST
Our desire is to have deep, meaningful, mutually edifying relationships with our partners. We want to lead our church partners in making a significant impact among the unreached while also making an impact on the members of those churches & their respective harvest fields.
Our Philosophy of Partnership Development is shaped by our Six Guiding Core Values.
Partnerships make sense when our missional agendas are strategically aligned and we agree that we can do something better together than we can apart.
PARTNERSHIPS FUEL FAMM'S RESOURCE ENGINE BY:
1. Providing Strategic Funding
2. Sending Short-Term Mission Teams
3. Adopting Apostolic Teams of Indigenous Leaders
4. Mobilizing Prayer Coverage
5. Being a Sounding Board for Wisdom & Accountability